Hey guys! I just love love love this month’s Beautiful Box. It’s the perfect Mother’s Day gift, which will be in a couple of weeks. I love everything part of this month, with no exception. It’s super pretty, it’s pink / rose gold themed, the products are really nice, and I love flamingos! What a relief from last month’s disaster (click here for the link).
Without any further ado, here’s what was in the box:
- a super pretty and feminine Flamingo beauty pouch (I think I found a new-found love for flamingoes)
- Brume hydratante legere « French Rose Mist » by Sampar (make-up) -Yuka: 35/100
- Fard à paupieres roll-on « Diamond Dust » by Manna Kadar(make-up)
- Pinceau Kabuki (accessory)
- Blush « Smoked Peach » by Bang Beauty (make-up)
- Rouge à levres liquide mat by AWA make-up (make-up)
What I also love about this box is that I can use every one of these products to make a simple everyday look. First, use the Kabuki brush to apply the blush. Then, apply the liquid mat lipstick. Next is the diamond dust. I like to use it as a highlighter on my upper cheeks or on my lips over the lipstick to give it a metallic finish. Lastly, spray the rose mist all over your face to set the make-up. The outcome is a very pretty, nude make-up just the way I like it!
If you’re interested in subscribing to this box, send me your first name, last name, and email address.