Hello! I hope you are all doing ok. Here it is total panic. We are supposed to move out soon. On July 1 to be exact. Problem is … we did find an apartment, but at the last moment the owner decided to rent the apartment out to friends. And now, we can’t seem to find another apartment! ?
Anyways, in the meantime, let me share with you the Birchbox I received for the month of June 2018. Truthfully, I was a little disappointed by what I received, but I am excited by one product in particular.
Birchbox – Juin 2018 – Méditerranéenne
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant (visage) – I can’t wait to use this and see its effects on my skin
- Merci Handy Shampooing Sec (cheveux)
- Polaar Crème Solaire SPF 30 (visage)
- Sampar Crazy Cream (make-up)
- Birchbox Makeup Sponge (make-up) – I was looking forward to have the Silisponge, but instead I was given the makeup sponge ?
If you’re interested in subscribing to this box, here is my referral code: https://birchbox.fr/r/alifewithlove